- Registration can only be done through Boulder Buster registration page
- Offline and walk-in registration will not be entertained.
- Your registration for the competition is valid upon receipt of full payment and the registration has been confirmed in writing by the organiser.
- Registration after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Participants are allowed to take part in more than 1 category according to the rules of registration. The fee is subjected to the category.
- If any participant qualifies for the semi-finals in more than 1 category, the participant can only choose 1 category to compete in the semi-finals.
- The minimum age requirement is 12 years old for ALL categories. Participants in the Junior Category must be aged between 12 – 17 years old. There is no age limit to join all other categories.
- Boulder Buster reserves the right to alter participants category based on the participant’s past competition result record.
3. Eligibility (Based on Boulder Buster Record)
3.1 Junior Under 15 Category (First Timer)
- Only for ages 12 to 15
- NOT for Open category.
3.2 Junior Under 18 Category (First-Timer)
- Only for ages 12 to 18
- NOT for Open category.
3.3 Novice Category (Beginner)
- Priority for first-timers or beginners
- Age 12+
- NOT for top 3 finalists in Novice category
- NOT for top 3 finalists in Open category
- NOT for National climbers
3.4 Open Category (Experienced)
- Age 12+
- Professional climbers, senior climbers & National climbers are welcome.
- All payments shall be made by bank transfer, cash or via boost apps. Payment made after the deadline given will not be entertained.
- The organiser will not be held liable for any additional interest or fees charged by The Participants bank during registration.
- Participants need to walk-in to the organiser office for cash payments.
- Participants who are students of a College or University must attach a copy of their Student ID/Pass to be eligible for the Student Rate.
- All participants who have submitted their payments before the closure of the early bird registration window are entitled to early bird fee.
- Payment received after early bird deadline will be pay as normal fee.
- NO refunds will be made for incorrect or multiple registration.
- There will be no refund once payment has been made.
5. Cancellation and changes
- Participants will be considered a no-show if fails to turn up during the competition day.
- Substitution and swapping of categories are NOT allowed.
- Participants must arrive early to the competition venue on events days for sign up a waiver and release liability form at the registration counter before the competition start.
- The organiser has the right to terminate or change participants to other categories if participants provide false information, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete information during the registration.
- The organiser have reserve right to cancel or change date of the event at any time without prior notice to the Participant with reasonable effort to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event.
- You agree and acknowledge that if the change or cancellation is due to force majeure events (including without limitation political unrest, war or threat war, riots, civil strife, closure of airports or ports, industrial disputes, terrorist activity, natural disasters, fire, epidemic or health risk, flood, Acts of God, adverse weather conditions or the similar events beyond the organiser control), no refund will be made by the organiser.
- You further agree that the organiser shall not be responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangement affected due to its cancellations or rescheduling of the events.